A dasa (daśā) literally means, the ‘condition or state’. Based on a graha’s/planets dignity one may experience certain condition in a particular life time. Pleasant experiences if planet in good position or adverse otherwise. Dasa’s are used to predict events happening in general (vimshottari) or specifics(pratyantar, etc) using the Dasa bhuktis.
click here to get your current ruling dasa.
– strong interest in gaining knowledge
– appearing lucky in any endavours in life
– feeling contended and happy
– leads a comfortable life
– does many donation to religous organizations
– strong bhakti or devotion
– lack of interest in gaining knowledge
– performs evil deeds
– suffering and sorrow through failures
– lack of empathy
– clumsy and evil thoughts
Om Tat Sat